Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me please!

Hello everyone!

I don't did not bought bleuvoda yet, but i am willing to buy it to make a website go on, but i want to make a download site for music cause i make music.

I want the customers also have there chance to hear first 30 sec demo before they buy it, and i also want to update it whenever i make again a new music, and ofcourse in a decent file order catagories.

Further more i wanna know if this is all possible treu bleuvoda, and how i should make this go to work, because i am new at this and want to sell my music to the world, in a very easy way, they wil download it in a mp3 file once they buy it, and it needs paypal payments and creditcard payments wel atleast all the easy ways to pay.

for now what i see that 1200 mb for the page making wil be good enough and the 300 gb trafic data is that including the data base or the database wil be only in 1200 mb, and the 300 gb is the limit for uploading it to the people?

But i also need to know about the taxes, and costs, and what kind of reports wil be maked for this.

And one more thing, is it possible to have popups as advertising for you're site?

Help me please! And ofcourse how to start!

Kind regards,

Jimmy

Re: Help me please!

1)Yes, everthing you need is possible.
    2) We do not do your taxes.
    3) You can NOT put pop ups on our site.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X