Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Hosting

VodaHost:

I offer web hosting to my customers in Puerto Rico and I saw what you offer for less money that the supplier I have right now. If I select your host, can my customers have their own control panel (cpanel)? Thats what I have now!

Can you send me more information.

Send me an e-mail to richard@sdipr.com or rwle@coqui.net

Re: Web Hosting

I'm not sure about your qn, someone in the administrator list will feed you more.

My advise is that you don't want your customer to have access to the control panel as they may move arround important files in the server make the whole site to crash. Good example is if they change one character on the index.html page, everyone tries to access the site will get 404-error.

You may give them parmission to ftp into sertain folders rather than access to the whole Cpanel.

All the Best!
    jahnSELE

Comment

Re: Web Hosting

Originally posted by rwle
      VodaHost:

I offer web hosting to my customers in Puerto Rico and I saw what you offer for less money that the supplier I have right now. If I select your host, can my customers have their own control panel (cpanel)? Thats what I have now!

Can you send me more information.

Send me an e-mail to richard@sdipr.com or rwle@coqui.net
      We do not offer reseller hosting.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X