Help needed. Helper will be paid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed. Helper will be paid

Hi guys. I have built a few websites but quite basic stuff.

I'm working on a new project right now and need to create a site that is a little more advanced than I am capable of doing.

Without boring you too much on here, I need a site that will allow people to be able to pick say a 30 player team from a selection of a few hundred options.

I then need that team to be submitted and emailed to me automatically in a format that will allow me to import the info straight into micro excel.

If anybody is interested in the job, please email me at jpwindowfilms (@) hot mail.com and I will explain the project in more detail.

Thank you

Re: Help needed. Helper will be paid

You can contact me through my website form if interested, with enough details about the project to allow cost estimate.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X