how long does it take for pages to show up on web

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long does it take for pages to show up on web

I published my pages and got a successful notice, no errors, but I cannot find the pages on the web! when I published I left the folder public_html, is that what I was supposed to do?

am I supposed to look for it with the :2082/ that comes at the end as stated on my account info? cause that doesnt work either
    my c panel shows everything
    I published about 4 hours ago

Re: how long does it take for pages to show up on web

It can take MONTHS for the web crawlers (Google, Yahoo and others) to find and index a site. You would be well advised to get other sites to link to you. If your information is valuable, you could ask travel agencies to link to you, and maybe even hotels in the areas. Submit your site to Google Search as well, if you haven't done it.

As far as the defunct group, it's going to take a while for it to disappear... nothing to be done.

Consider expanding your list of options of places to ski, by maybe giving each option its own page and using photos. Maybe even contact information to THEM. They may return the favor.

Comment

When you publish a page, it is available immediately.
      Your main domain should be published to 'public_html'
      Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
      Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
      Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

Yes, immediately available. It may take 24hrs for your domain to propagate after payment.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Working...
        X