Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact form not funtioning

Hi there,

I have just put together a site for my sister's business and have added a contact form to her contact page following the videos and support instructions...all to no avail. I have other sites with contact forms and haven't encountered this problem before.
    The site address is http://www.temptuhairdesign.com if that helps. I used the form wizard and set the success page url to ./success.html but I keep getting the page not found error message whilst the target email address is not getting the test messages I send. Support keep telling me to start page from scratch, save and upload again.

I have done this repeatedly and still no success. The success page isn't a problem as it is published to public_html folder and appears when typing in web address/success.html.

Is there a definitive answer to this or is the Bluevoda contact form no longer working?

Help appreciated!

Re: Contact form not funtioning

You get 404 not found message, so I think you need to create or if you have one, put a success page in the folder for that site. Either that or open Blue Voda and load that contact page and where it send to the success page, link it an existing success page on your server.
    Dave Van De Cappelle
    www.aSimpleLife.ca
    www.TheAlternativeSolution.ca

Comment

Hi there and thanks for the reply.

I have published a success page to public_html and followed form wizard video exactly, saved and published contact page. Have other sites where I have done exactly the same and have no problems!

Any other ideas?

Comment

Where's the form?
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Working...