Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to view more user login info

Hello,

Several months ago I added all of the login tools to my site that are on the BlueVoda screen. Everything works well. But the user info is not present in my database for me to query. Yes, I have my admin page set up and I can view user names there that signed up. But I cannot view their password info. I think you said the user info fed to your login scripts is kept in a flat file and not a database. Is there a way I can view my flat file? Either directly or maybe export it to my database somehow so I can query on it? Or is there a way I can add $password to my admin page?

I see your source file is called loginadmin.php. Can you make another version of it that will show the password info and tell me the name so I can substitute that in my HTML?

Your help is greatly appreciated and thanks for your easy to install login screen tools!

Doug

Re: Need to view more user login info

No reply yet I see. It would be nice if I could get some help here, but no big heartburn if the answer is No if there is some ethical issue here. Just that a few of my customers who lost their password were too lazy to use the Reset Password feature.

Comment

Re: Need to view more user login info

The password field is encrypted for security purposes. So what you would see (if that was possible) would be a 30 chrs string that is useless for login purposes.

The only way is to reset the password.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X