calendar & events page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calendar & events page

Hello and Thanks in advance. What is the best way to add a calendar and events page to a web site.

Thanks again and have a great New Year!!

Marty

Re: calendar & events page

When you have a hosting account with VodaHost, you can build a dynamic Events page using BlueVoda with all the elements you prefer, and also create an interactive Web Calendar page automatically using the available script installer "Fantastico!" found in your cPanel.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hey Vasili Thanks for replying. Let me ask the question a different way. I use blue voda and vodahost. What I want to to do is put a calender with event list on dates on the calender date . Someone can click on calendar and see everything that is going on for the month.

Thanks Again Marty

Comment

Yes, this can be done using Web Calendar that you'll find in your Fantastico! section in your Control Panel.

You can create an interactive calendar that you can modify a number of permissions for Users (so they can view, enter, change, etc.) events and details and make it all available on a page via an iFrame or simply as a separate page via a text link.

Find it, and start experimenting ....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X