This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From CSV to EXEL separate fields

Hello everyone.Please explain to me how I can get data from CSV to EXEL separate fields.When I load data to EXCEL from CSV,all table information come one field. I need if each form fields data come to separate EXCEL field.

Thanks

Re: From CSV to EXEL separate fields

Originally posted by seraver View Post
    Hello everyone.Please explain to me how I can get data from CSV to EXEL separate fields.When I load data to EXCEL from CSV,all table information come one field. I need if each form fields data come to separate EXCEL field.
    >> Import or export text (.txt or .csv) files - Excel - Office.com
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: From CSV to EXEL separate fields

Most probably the delimiter of the file is not correct for your country settings. In some countries semicolon ; is used as standard for that country Excel version, and if comma , is used, it all gets imported as single column instead of separate columns.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X