Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alt tags not showing

I recently updated my website:
    www.whiterabbitdesigns.co.uk but now find that some of the images do not show the decriptive text when I point the mouse to them. I've checked the source code and the alt text is there, so am puzzled as to why it hasn't come through onto the website.
    Has also happened with www.shepherdshutbreaks.co.uk
    Has any-one experienced this problem and knows the answer, please?
    Richard Harvey

Re: Alt tags not showing

I'm afraid that most recent browser versions are looking for a "title" tag instead of a "alt" tag.
    At the moment BV doesn't have this for images.

Solution:

right click the image. Select HTML and then paste, in the Inside Tag, the following:

title="your image alt text or title"

Preview to see how it works.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, Vasili
      Yes - it works fine.
      I really appreciate your help.
      Richard

Comment

Good one Naval. There is always something new to learn here.
        The Female Zone

Comment

From time to time I have a useful piece of advise although I'm not Vasili.....
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, Naval Design - my apologies for calling you Vasili. Was having one of those days!

Comment

Working...
            X