How to download files from a published site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to download files from a published site

My hard drive seems to be fried and my Blue Voda site files are on it. I was told there is a way to download my published files from the web and work with them again. Is that true and how does it work? I got a letter from BV customer support which explained using cpanel to do this, but I could not get it to work. Please explain! Thanks!!

Re: How to download files from a published site

Open BV.
    File -> New Page -> From existing HTML page

Type the FULL URL of the page you need to import and re-work it as required.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you. Can you provide an alternate method? I just tried yor suggestion and it is not working. It imports the wrong page. Also, I need to have access somehow to all of the complete names of my files. All of the info I had related to my website was stored on the now not working computer. Thanks!

Comment

I'm sorry but there is no other method. The "Import Page" method allows you to import your existing pages from the site, but of course some of the features are lost and need to be re-done. However it is a good start.

If you had not taken a backup of the BV files, there is not much you can do.

I have had the same issue in the past, and I was still able to retrieve my files (not only BV ones, but also Word, Excel etc files) from the "fried" disk.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X