table format with latest upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• table format with latest upgrade

I have edited and republished a couple of pages since downloading the latest version of BV a couple of weeks ago but my table format on both has lost its gridlines, both round the table itself and round the squares.
    Can any-one suggest a way in which I can get them back, please?
    Pages are:
    www.ayclifferunningclub.org.uk/club_records.html
    and
    www.chestereggbridgefarm.co.uk/bedrooms.html
    Thanks for any ideas,
    Richard

Re: table format with latest upgrade

For some reason, which I can't know, your tables border is set to white so it results invisible.

Please set the color you like, and preview or publish to test.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

When I checked the BV pages it showed the border colour as automatic, which it was before, but I clicked on and off the colour and it now previews as black, but only round the edge of the table. I can't alter the cell partitions, without, presumable going into each one and fixing them manually. They do show on the BV page, though, but not on the preview or live page.
      Strange, because I didn't alter the format of the table at all - just the text inside some of the cells. And one of the tables in www.newtonayclifferunningclub.org.uk/club_records.html still shows the cell dividers!
      Tried converting the page to a PDF but it only converted part of the page.

Comment

You can select all rows and Right Click -> Cell Properties and change all cell borders at once.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks yet again - that's fixed it.
          Richard

Comment

Working...
          X