Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ssl

hi,

i am checking your offers for hosting solutions.
    i am a french speaker and i cannot always find on yr website what i am lookin'4.
    also i am only starting creating my website and i have very few knowledge of all issues to take in consideration regarding yr packages specification.
    i am creating an online shop (mainly books) andI want to use osCommerce and PayPal. I already bought a domain name.
    i cannot understand from your website if if I will get a SSL certificate for my website after i purchase a hosting solution by VodaHost and which one (i srapid rapidSSL avail?)
    thanks in advance for yr help
    -=jon=-

Re: Ssl

There was an offer for a FREE SSL certificate which has now expired. Please have a look at http://www.vodahost.com/ssl.htm for current policy.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thank u for ur help
      I purchased already hosting by Vodahost
      have anther question and since my english is not so good it is really difficult 2 look for an answer in the forum
      I already updated the DNS ID from my registrar (Gandi) to Vodahost.
      i understood i have 2 wait 24 to 72hours for all changes to be done.
      does it mean i cannot yet use the email settins i received in the welcome email?
      thx in advance
      -=jon=-

Comment

if you wish to publish to your site, you can do it immediately, as Blue FTP and BV connect through IP address and not domain name. However, to "see" your site, you will have to wait. It is also true that sometimes up to 72 hours are required, however usually 24 hours are enough.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X