Items moved when published

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Items moved when published

I was revising some text on our website and when viewing after publishing some things had moved. It looks fine in the website builder program, but all out of place when published. Please help if you can.

an example:

We recently accomplished a server upgrade in November to what was identified as voda15.

Re: Items moved when published

the gallery is expanding more far to the bottom than what it should ?

Place a shape (rectangle) under the bottom text, to "mark" the bottom text position. Publish and see if the text is still over the shape or not.

If it is, it might be a Gallery issue (expanding more than it should)

Check and report back.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I tried what you suggested, and the rectangle stays in place under the text. I think you may be on to something as far as the gallery re sizing. How can I correct this?

Comment

As a means to get this corrected, I have re-published the page. I changed the length to 1300 px, and relocated my 2 text objects,this seems to have fixed it but if there is a way to keep the gallery from re-sizing that would be good to know.

Comment

Working...
        X