mysql problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mysql problems

i purchased cubecart and have had it installed but they sent me this message :We have successfully installed your store for you. I noticed an error message about database memory. If you see it the hosting company may need to take some action to increase the amount of resources allocated to your account. this message apears when trying to access admin area in cubecart.
    Fatal error: Out of memory; check if mysqld or some other process uses all available memory; if not, you may have to use 'ulimit' to allow mysqld to use more memory or you can add more swap space in /home/bangonpr/public_html/shop/classes/db/mysqli.class.php on line 24. i sent a support ticket and Hank has up my limit but the message still appears when i try to make changes in cubecart admin can somebody help me?

Re: mysql problems

i sent a support ticket and Hank has up my limit but the message still appears when i try to make changes
    Contact Support for assistance ... this is not a Forums issue.
    If your Ticket is "Closed," you can "Re-Open" it to continue assistance simply by replying to the last email you received.

PS: Why would you purchase CUBE Cart when it can be auto-installed for FREE to your VodaHost hosting account via the Fantastico! section in your cPanel?? Weren't you installing OpenCart into your hosting account just the day before yesterday as you explained in this thread: Installing OpenCart ???

RE: BangOnProducts.co.uk
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X