This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images not showing in Table

Hello! First off, I would like to say that I love Blue Voda! It works really well, and does create really good looking websites.

Unfortunately, I am having a small problem with a site that I am making... Well, Have made and did work for a long time.

The problem is that I use a grid system for displaying real estate listings in one long list. This way has worked perfect for about 2 years now, so no problems there. I upload the listing image into one of the cells, then the information in the next...
    and like I said that has worked for years.

Recently I updated the entire site, and I did mess with the cell parts a little bit, but nothing major... and it still worked. Only now, after trying to edit a few of them, all of the images disappear. They are loaded in there, I have no doubt... they are scaled to the right size... they are set to center and middle... and they even appear in the bluevoda thing...

Its just when you publish them, they do not appear. Which is weird because a few weeks ago they were working...

here is the site ,
    www.paramorerealestate.com/residential.html

If you look, there should be a list of images down the right, but there isnt anything.

I am not sure how anyone could help me with this, unless they have run into the same problem before, but any help would be greatly apprecieated!

Thanks!

Hunter

Re: Images not showing up in the Grids...

You Table is oversized, and is extending off the margins of your BV page. Likely why the images are not publishing: the Table conflicting due to improper formatting.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Images not showing in Table

Your images ARE uploaded, BUT in the /images folder. Ths seems a BV bug as images used as table cell background should have been automatically loaded in the main folder.

To solve the issue, manually upload the images in the main directory.

Please also note that image names are invalid. Image names should only contain alphanumeric characters, no symbols, and possibly not whitespaces (you can use underscores).

In example, you have
      Bethel New (11) - New.jpg

Should be bethel_new_11_new.jpg

HTML rules become stricter as time passes, and some browsers might not disply images with invalid names.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
        Your images ARE uploaded, BUT in the /images folder. Ths seems a BV bug as images used as table cell background should have been automatically loaded in the main folder.

To solve the issue, manually upload the images in the main directory.
        How can I do that? thanks!

Hparamore

Comment

Using BlueFTP, access your hosting account and manually upload the images to the public_html/ directory (not inside a folder).
          Once the images are there, the table will populate with the images, as the paths are written already and intact as published.
          > How To Use BlueFTP
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X