Help needed with website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed with website!

Hi, I am having problems building a website for my business.

The business is selling personalised canvas prints.

I know a little about site building but not much, I can do most of the site myself but am having problems with the "photo upload-check out" page.

I need something like http://www.photo-canvas.com/estore/c...?productId=317 where someone could upload their images, choose size and finishes ect and see the price.

Could someone please tell me how much I would expect to pay for something like this and if anybody could do it for me?

Or any advise on doing this myself?

Thankyou for any help.

Re: Help needed with website!

This requires a database driven script (to store the various prices and criteria for selecting price) written in PHP.

If you wish you can contact me with details so I can quote it for you (link in my signature).

Please note that a script like the example you posted would require $$$$
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi, thanks for responding.
      Could you give me an idea of how much it would cost to build the whole site and what the process would be?
      The site does not have to be many pages just a home page, contact page, and photo upload/ check out.
      Like I said my knowledge of web building is very limited so I apologise if I am asking basic questions.
      Thanks for any help.
      Ross.

Comment

Please contact me privately (link in my signature).

Such topics can't be discussed on the forum.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X