This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp3 flash player

I would like to have an mp3 file play when start is hit on the player.

I will eventually be adding more mp3's

Please help or guide in the right direction.

Thank you in advance
    perb31
    "There is no place like this place so this must be the place", The Place Tavern - E Heideman

www.gilbertfuneralhomes.com

Re: mp3 flash player

I think you mean MP4 (MP3 is a music file).

You will first have to convert your MP4 "video" file to Flash (using any one of the many free converters found by doing a Google search) before adding to your BlueVoda pages ... which is easily done simply by following the Tutorial.

You may simply wish to keep your video in the original format (and easier to work with for the average BV web designer) and just add it to your pages as standard video, also as shown in the Tutorial. Simple, really ...

> Adding html, flash, movies, music, and java code to your web pages

TIP: Using BlueVoda to do these things and so much more has been made extremely easy for just about anyone to do, eliminating the need to call some pro in to do it for you! Besides, most Web Professional worth their salt try to avoid doing 'partial jobs' or 'repairs' as they seemingly always end up being more involved than quoted, and thus unpleasant experience for both.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: mp3 flash player

Vasili, Thanks much for the reply. I am uploading my mp3 demo and had been having an issue getting it to play. Long story short, I had been missing the HTML code behind the player. Thanks for all your assistance!

perb
      perb31
      "There is no place like this place so this must be the place", The Place Tavern - E Heideman

www.gilbertfuneralhomes.com

Comment

Working...
      X