How to: Auto delivery files after sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to: Auto delivery files after sales

I need to find a way that will deliver or allow access to digital files once they are purchased. These files are sold over and over and need to be protected from poaching. I am going to do a revamp of a friend's site that I host as an addon and need to find the simplest way to do this. She will be making changes to the pages as she develops new images so that is a consideration as well. In the current site I set up a template to allow her to add images that had paypal set up already and she just had to change 3 things to make it run with the new images..... (I usually had to redo what she did because of mistakes.) Can anyone offer suggestions on how to do this? Thank you. 3's
    Grampa

her site: DorenesDesigns
    Professional Websites Online

Re: How to: Auto delivery files after sales

Use a shopping cart that allows digital sales, such as Soholaunch.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Please note that hosting as addon a "friend's" website is a violation of the VH TOS.

With this said, you should be using a Instant Download Cart. There are free ones and paid once. Here is my version:

Back End of Shop (Admin Area) for product upload, prices, descriptions etc.: http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/IDC_2010/admin

Username and Password: admin1
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
        Please note that hosting as addon a "friend's" website is a violation of the VH TOS.
        Lloyd has been doing this a long time and is currently hosting many "client" sites as Add-On's to his account in violation of Terms of Service ...all under this Primary Account on NS19 & NS20.VodaHost.com: http://www.professionalwebsitesonline.com

I am sure Admin would be very inclined to sanction the account......
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X