This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP server update

I just received the email from VodaHost stating that my server is being updated for the latest version of php, and all
    scripts need to be updated.

I am running the "menu" ... with <?php
    include 'menu.html';
    ?> at the top of all pages....

How do I know what version of "php" this is? Sorry to be so stupid, but do not want downtime on a myriad of websites.
    Thanks, George.
    P V WebSolutions

Re: PHP server update

This will not be affected by any PHP version change.

Please note that BV12 has some issues with the PHP include method, so you should NOT upgrade to BV 12 if you want to continue using this method.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks George! unfortunately I upgraded to "12" eons ago when it first came out. Is there any way to fall back to previous version?
      Now I know why I am have the problem of "holding" the "center webpage in center of browser" problem on any and all pages changed or added to existing website.
      Any suggestions?
      P V WebSolutions

Comment

Originally posted by goldpaw View Post
        Is there any way to fall back to previous version?
        I have provided personal a copy of BVsv2.zip for you to use below, if you do not wish to follow the link at the bottom of the 404 page and be emailed directly from VodaHost an earlier copy of BlueVoda ... you should, in fact, request such, as it will be an official distribution of BV11.7 whereas the one below is not an official distribution at all.

* Be sure to note that if your IP is not listed in the Publish Dialog of either BV11.4, BV11.7, or BVsv2, you will in fact have to use BV12 and work-around the issues that the new WC3 coding presents with regard to "page order" and "positioning" of elements scripted (such as Lightbox, dynamic Menus, etc.). Remember also, to always SAVE each copy of BV into a new folder to keep them separate and re-usable if necessary, and to then "copy" the zip file onto your Desktop to there extract, run Setup, and install.
        > BlueVoda-sv2.zip (be patient and wait for the Zip File to fully load in a new browser Tab before downloading)
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X