Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side Bar Doubling in Preview

Hello my web site is www.HamptonRoadsEstates.com

I just rebuilt the above website adding all the graphics back and new company logos etc.

When I preview the pages, the sidebar is doubled, meaning one blank without the gold then one gold same name, and is it about 1/2 inch to the right and down a 1/4 inch out of line on the page. I am afraid to upload the new updates. I never touched the side bar. The only thing I can think of is I upgraded my blue voda program to the new version before I started my rebuild.

Any help is very appreciated. All pages are doing the exact same thing. The above site is the old site and works fine...

I have posted a jpeg of the problem on my flicker acct:

Thanks to all for any solutions.
    Jerry

Re: Side Bar Doubling in Preview

Your website seems perfectly fine ? no double menu bar ????
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

The site online now works fine. Look at the preview of my updated site which I gave not published yet because of the problem.

I have posted a jpeg of the problem on my flicker acct:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/74354285@N02/6921222059/

Thanks, Jerry

Comment

Please publish the page (using another name so it will not overwrite the existing one) so we can check.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I just published this page. The background is missing too.

Comment

sorry background is fine now, took a while to load. thanks.

Comment

I'm not sure why this is happening. Can you please upload your BV page so I can download it and see if it is a page issue or a BV (on your computer) issue ?
              Navaldesign

Comment

please tell me how to upload bvp page and I will. Thanks.

Comment

Just upload it on your site using FTP or cPanel-> File Manager
                  Navaldesign

Comment

I uploaded it but where is it.

Comment

Any solutions to this problem. Thanks for your help...

Comment

Always PUBLISH your pages using the Publish commands from within BlueVoda, never via FTP as they will not be unencrypted otherwise.

The backgrounds are there, there is no visible overlapping of elements, etc. that we can see, so it is obviously an issue on your end with your computer.

Most likely it is your browser cache needs flushing to properly load the page. Follow the directions below precisely:

> How to Flush Your DNS
                        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I did the DNS flush and ping and it was successful. But my IP address is 208.43.143.229 not the IP address it says it should be. Is that the problem? (You should see the IP address 70.85.130.5 , If you see any other IP addresses please let us know and we will assist you.)
                          I also changed my default browser to firefox mozilla and still the menu bar is still out of place in BV preview.
                          A Note: This site has been up for over 3 years and the original menu bars have never been altered. It started when I upgraded to BV 12. I guess next I will uninstall bluevoda 12.2 and reinstall.

Any further suggestions is greatly appreciated... Thanks

Comment

I uninstall and reinstalled BV 12.2. I even cleaned the regedit files. I reinstalled and still the same problem with menu bar in the BV preview.

Here is the one page I published with the problem. http://hamptonroadsestates.com/brentwood.html

I sent a ticket in and they sent me back here to the forum. Any more suggestion???

My computer is almost new completely updated: http://us.*******.com/computers/lapt...670/L675-S7018

The reason I updated the site was because I did a restore with my new disk. Before everything was doing fine with blue voda although I have BV 11.0
                            Just giving the history following up to the problem. Thanks for any help. i am really stuck...
                            Thanks, Jerry

Comment

Please post the URL where you uploaded the BV page.

I need to check the page to see if it is a page or computer related issue.
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                              X