This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design issue

Hi there! I am redesigning my site. I have removed the banner and want to add simple text instead. When I add the text, it shows up in preview low on the page. I thought there might be something in the background that blocked the text from being where it should be, but I can't find it. Any ideas or solutions would be appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Debi
    Debi
    DBoucher-Photography.com

Re: Design issue

This is the link to show what is happening :) http://www.dboucher-photography.com/wabisabi.html
    Debi
    DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

Try right clicking on the html box you have for the flash and select move to front, i've seen this have sometimes with javascript but with a text object.

On the text, you are using a un websave font which means those people that have not got Felix Titling on there computer will not see it in it's full glory.
      i have done you up a graphic which should help seen ( hopefully as it's in white lol )

just right click above here its there honest lol
      Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

You are a hero! Yes, it was the html box! Thanks so much! I've been messing with this all day.... I get it about the font - thanks, I'll change it. I am very grateful for your help :)
        Debi
        Debi
        DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

No problem,
          Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Seriously, you have no idea how happy and relieved I am that you took the time to respond. It is finished now, font changed and published only a few minutes after hearing from you. You my friend, have made my day.
            Debi
            Debi
            DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

Working...
            X