This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueVoda Crashing

Recently The BlueVoda website builder has started crashing whenever I open certain pages that I've created. As far as I know, there's nothing unusual on the pages in question. The only thing I can think of is that it seems to have started happening after I saved over a page in order to replace it with new content.The error says that BoueVoda has encountered an error and will have to shut down. Other pages still open fine. I am using Version 12 of the software.
    Rick Williams Photography

Re: BlueVoda Crashing

When using BV12 you need to either use CLONE or the COPY+PASTE method, and not the SAVE PAGE AS command ...
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

OK-is there a way to recover the pages that I cannot now open?

And is there a tutorial on correct process for overwriting an existing page?

Thanks.

Comment

I've just had another strange instance of the program crashing.In this case, I had my home page (index.html) open in BV, and it was fine. I had another page (leaguecontactform.php) also open, and it was fine. I copied and pasted an element (navbar) from the index to the contact page, and the contact page crashed immediately. Can you not copy and paste elements from one page to another? I've always done it with previous versions of BV.

Comment

I copied and pasted an element (navbar) from the index to the contact page, and the contact page crashed immediately.
          The tutorial says "Please do not copy and paste navbars between pages" this will cause issues.

Solution

Create a master template page that you duplicate each time you require a new page.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X