This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to link a pdf file

I want to link a pdf file on my site. i have not found a way to do that. Can I get some assistance with my problem
    please, and thanks for your support

Re: how to link a pdf file

> How to create a download

FORUM TIP
    Always start by reading some of the threads that have been posted on the same subject to find a solution using the terms and methods you are most comfortable with ... there are thousands!If you can't find them easily enough, do a Forums Advanced Search(once logged in to the VodaTalk Support Forums, 'Search' is available at the top of every Forum page) using key words associated with your topic. Finding solutions to challenges and new methods using this Forum feature allows you to make progress without waiting for a reply to a post, and further enables you by allowing the "learning by doing" principle to evolve into a skillset uniquely yours. If after doing your due diligence Searching the Forums for a solution you find none, you are welcome to post a properly formatted formatted request your peers can reply to offering assistance.
    > How To Ask For Assistance

Also extremely helpful is the archive of tutorials and useful resources to enlighten and enable you to make predictable progress:
    > Complete Tutorial Archive
    > VodaHost Web Building Knowledgebase
    > Useful Resources & Help Center

> Forum Rules
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X