Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I show my principal a web page without publishing it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I show my principal a web page without publishing it?

Hello,

I have a web pages with lots of technical content - The corporate director wants to read the material before I publish the pages using the Print screen does not work as the page is very deep.

How can I send the page to him, thinking of them as an email attachement please?

Thank you
    J.M. Monsma
    FX Systems
    eMarketing S.A.

Re: How can I show my principal a web page without publishing it?

Publish the page using a unique page name and supply a link to be reviewed, only to delete the page after it's usefulness has been served.

You are supposed to be the Principal of your own company .... if you are not, and are publishing "client" websites as Add-On's to your own hosting account, you are in violation of VodaHost's Terms of Service.

This is a duplicate thread created for the same issue within the same hour, also a violation of Forum Rules.

And, since you constantly create threads regarding simple, basic methods that need be learned independently via the Tutorials, AND that this is the 3rd Forum Identity you have created, it is obvious that you refuse to comply with Forum Rules and the most basic tenents of Forum Decorum, and do not merit the continued permissions you are so frequently abusing.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X