X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding more emails

Hello,

I know that I can add another email through CPanel.. then once done.. go to "configure email client." Then all this comes up:

"When you access an email account through a desktop email application such as Outlook® Express®, the email application will require specific information about your email account. You can use the auto-configure options below to attempt to automatically configure your email application. If the available options are not compatible with your application, you will need to use the Manual Settings information.Note: IMAP email access coordinates between the server and your mail application. Messages that have been read/deleted/replied to will show up as such, both on the server and in the mail application. POP3 does not coordinate with the server. Messages marked as read/deleted/replied to in the mail application will not show up as such on the server. This means that future mail downloads with POP3 will show all messages as unread.
    Please select an application:

Removed part

However, I want to create this account for my assistant.. so I want her able to access it. I use Thunderbird for my main site email, so I will more then likely have her set up a thunderbird account on her laptop.

I also want to be able to set it up on the site, so that people can contact her instead of me.

In the future, I will have to set up more emails so I would love any info on how to do this!

Thank you,
    Tracie
    Shop LoveItShop Handmade Jewelry & Vintage Clothing by LoveItShop located in Long Beach, California. Smooth shipping! Has a history of shipping on time with tracking. Speedy replies! Has a history of replying to messages quickly. Rave reviews! Average review rating is 4.8 or higher

Re: Adding more emails

You just set it up (manually) the same way you (or she) has set up any other aacount in Thunderbird.

The username is the email account you created, the password also, and the mail servers are (both in and out ) mail.yourdomain.com

Check the "Server needs authentication)
    Outgoing port: 25 (should be set so as default in thunderbird)

Please note that in the Totorials section there are dedicated tutorials on how to setup your email accounts.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Adding more emails

Sorry for the delayed response, but was out of town. Thank you! I will give it a try. I checked out the tutorials too, so hopefully I can figure it out:)

Comment

Working...
      X