Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos not showing up only on one of my sites.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos not showing up only on one of my sites.

I have been trying to create pages for one of my sites (so far I have no issues publishing or previewing on any of my other sites) the page I am having issues with is: www.drafthorseriders/new,html (this will edventually be my index page) However everytihg but the photo (which should be an 800 x 800 photo in the middle of the page) shows up.

There has to be an easy fix to this- something I'm missing but I am at a loss trying to figure it out.
    I know that I am publishing to the right file extention for Draft Horse Riders (so I know it is not loading into another site.) as the page is showing up but no photo.

Can you please help me figure out what I am doing wrong.
    Thank you in advance!
    Rebecca

Re: Photos not showing up only on one of my sites.

Hi Rebecca

I looked at the page and, as you wrote, the photo does not show.
    May it be that the page size is too small so the photo does not fit within those dimensions?
    German
    www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

DraftHorseRiders.com is a completely different site structure, so I assume you are updating the look of the site completely, yes?

I also was able to view the "www.DraftHorseRiders.com/new.html" page that has no image, no working links, and no other function showing --- are you sure you 'saved' the updated page before Publishing it? Your Page Source shows no such image being added to the page ....

I left you voicemail ... you can call me back anytime.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili - Thank you so much for your quick response andyour willingness to help me. I knew it had to be a simple fix! - (the photoswere saving in the wrong format after resizing them)
        It was nice chatting with you. Now I’m kind of missingyou guys – It’s been a few years since I’ve hung around in the forum. Mightneed to stop by more often! I see there are a ton of new things to learn... I shouldhave downloaded PIXresizer years ago :)
        Really, thanks again for reaching out. - Rebecca

Comment

Working...
        X