About TOS 10.) Bandwidth Usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About TOS 10.) Bandwidth Usage

Please excuse me if this was placed in the wrong forum.

It says that you're given 300 gigabytes per account, at the end of 30 days you account users 2.0 of bandwidth out of 300, is this saying that you will lose 298 gigabytes of bandwidth come the first of the month?
    Please excuse my ignorance but I'm new at this game...
    John.

10.) Bandwidth Usage

You are allocated 300 gigabytes monthly bandwidth allowance. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend your account until the start of the next allocation (Which is the first day of the following month).

If you exceed your monthly 300 gigabytes bandwidth allowance and desire for
    your account to remain active, you may purchase additional bandwidth at the rate of US$2.00 per gigabyte. Please contact our customer service help desk about this topic.

Unused bandwidth in one month cannot be carried over or credited in to the next month. (use it or lose it)

Re: About TOS 10.) Bandwidth Usage

You get 300 gig's of bandwidth per month, every month. If you go over, your website does down until that month ends, or you can pay for additional bandwidth to keep it online (its very hard to use 300 gigs unless you have some large files being downloaded).

Say...
    In the month of June you use 10 gigs, in July you will start with the same 300. The 290 unused gigs from June will not be added to the 300 you get at the start of July. (Like with cell phones)

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Watdaflip,
      Thank you for your help!
      John.

Originally posted by Watdaflip
      You get 300 gig's of bandwidth per month, every month. If you go over, your website does down until that month ends, or you can pay for additional bandwidth to keep it online (its very hard to use 300 gigs unless you have some large files being downloaded).

Say...
      In the month of June you use 10 gigs, in July you will start with the same 300. The 290 unused gigs from June will not be added to the 300 you get at the start of July. (Like with cell phones)

Comment

moving to presales

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X