Mobile email problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile email problems

I recently had to change my smart phone (Moto Droid X), due to a firmware issue. I had previously set up my phone to send and recieve emails from my two email accounts (joegonzalez@comic-art-ink.com and joegonzalez@comicartink.com), but now I am trying to reestablish them and I am running into a wall. I can receive my incoming emails, but cannot send. My ISP is Cox Communications. I've tried several ways - all with no luck. Any help here would be appreciated.

Re: Mobile email problems

You are not able to logon to the server or Webmail using a mobile device (phone) other than a PC-based desktop, laptop, or tablet.

You will have to configure the email tool (like Outlook) on your DROID device to poll and process your email.

Any inability to send with the ability to receive is obviously a configuration error on either your part or your email client (you are not connecting in the prescribed method to "send"), not via your hosted Domain (which is functioning properly, evidenced by emails being processed and received). You will therefore need to deal directly with your provider according to the details your phone requires.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X