Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, not sure if this is the right place 4 my questions.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, not sure if this is the right place 4 my questions.........

To whom 2 read this..........my name is Karen........ I would like 2 understand more bout the pricin n what all I can do 2 make my own personal website......... As I want 2 add my poems, pics, music, n ect....... Can sum1 please help me? I have downloaded the site builder n I really like it............ I had maded a few pages just 2 mess around w/ 2 see what all I can do n I am very pleased w/ what I can do......... I cant seem 2 find any web sites that r free that can do what VodaHost can do.......... So if sum1 can please help me understand more bout the pricin n what all I can do 2 make a website....... please let me know..............

thank u, KarenRae
    Check out my page please...... I have only done 1 page so far still trying 2 understand it all....

http://2littlebit.com/

Re: Hi, not sure if this is the right place 4 my questions.........

Click the below to take the VodaHost tour...(Including pricings)

VodaHost - Take a web hosting tour. Find out why thousands of people have chosen VodaHost as their web hosting provider

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi, I read the prices on here but I am tryin 2 understand what it means by

Billing Options

Option A - Monthly Billing US $30 Setup fee and US $9.95 Per Month
      Option B - Annual Billing Free Setup + US $95.40 every 12 months - works to US $7.95 Per Month
      Option C - Tri - Annual Billing Free Setup + US $197 every 36 months - works out to US $5.47 Per Month

As it says here........ like is it $95 all at once or is it $7.95 for 12 months? n as well for $197 all at once or is it $5.47 for 36 months?

Sorry 2 ask such a dum question....but I want 2 know what I am goin 2 have 2 pay n as well can I do this with a money order on one of these 2 plans?

Karenrae
      Check out my page please...... I have only done 1 page so far still trying 2 understand it all....

Comment

We have 1 package and three ways to pay for it.

works out to US $7.95 Per Month

95.40 / 12 = 7.95

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thanks 4 helpin me understand more about the pricing.......... so how do I go about it? I want 2 do the Tri payment........ I have the off line form n all......... so my 1st payment would be $ 5.47 right?

Karen

Comment

No, to take the annual or 3 year package you have to pay for the entire thing up front. If you want to pay monthly, then you take the monthly plan.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

So it would be better 2 go w/ Option A - Monthly Billing US $30 Setup fee and US $9.95 Per Month so that would be $39.95 for the 1st payment?

Karen

Comment

Their is no better or worse, it is totally upto you and your situation and your pocket. Yes the first payment of option (A) is US$39.95.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

You can not pay for option A with a money order.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Well then how else will I be able 2 do this? I dont own a checkin account nor a credit card...................... What would be best 2 do if I dont have those?

Comment

Originally posted by Karenrae
                      Well then how else will I be able 2 do this? I dont own a checkin account nor a credit card...................... What would be best 2 do if I dont have those?
                      Karen, go to Radio Shack and pick up a prepaid credit card. You can use that to purchase your account.
                      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

thanks Racefan I will have 2 check that out......... didnt know this but kool........ Karen

Comment

Cheers Race, I did not know about Radio shack...very helpful!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

OK I went yesturday 2 get the per paid credit card.... now I have 2 call the number they gave me........ now one more question....... from my understanding...... 1st payment is maded with cerdit card ....... 2nd and so on payments can be maded with a money order right? Please let me know.............thank you, have a nice day................ Karen

Comment

If you got a credit card that you can load an amount too whenever you want, you can have the charge for your monthly bill autmatically taken out of the credit card funds, but you have to make sure the money is on the card every month. Thats how I do it.
                              You might want to try to get a Purpose card that you can add funds to by buying a green Dot Card. It is just like a visa or Mastercard, Debit card. To be honest, it is cheaper to pay the $95.00, you get a free Domain name (as long as you use the given password or code word).
                              germansg
                              Victorian Secrets
                              http://www.victoriansecrets.metoyu.com
                              Dream Work 2
                              http://www.metoyu,com

Comment

Working...
                              X