Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HIRED a web designer but now I don't know how to update. Can't access my own site

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIRED a web designer but now I don't know how to update. Can't access my own site

a few years back I hired a voda host web designer to build my web site. Since then It never has been updated because
    I just can't seem to figure out how to update or even access my own site. I can't seem to get ahold of that person who did it in the first place. I would really like to give it a face lift but most of all before That I need the info updated,and I just get so
    over welmed anytime I even try to figure where to start.I don't even know how to access my own site, can someone please tell me how or somehow show me how or even do it for me then give me direction on how to do it myself later. I can pay for a update,but in the end I need to know how to do it myself.

Secondly,the main site she put everything under I let go but I still have the other web site it was tied too because this is the name I wanted to keep most,so does this matter?and how can this be changed to my only web site name now?
    Thanks for any help
    my site is www.mycharmedphotography.com

Re: HIRED a web designer but now I don't know how to update. Can't access my own site

You can email her from her website, which is still accessible via the "Web Designer" link at the bottom of your site's Index page, or connect on Facebook with her via THIS PAGE. She is very responsive, so it might be best to touch base with her initially ...

In the meantime, you are quite correct in stating that you need to become able to properly administrate and manage your hosting account and website entirely yourself, and that is only accomplished by reviewing the Tutorials and developing real experience creating web pages using BlueVoda. You have to start somewhere, and even if she is contacted, you will still need to have these skills developed if you hope to update your site in the future.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X