HTML Emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML Emails

I want to learn how to do this if possible. Can anyone point me in the right direction to idiots guides or good tutorials on how to prepare these ready for mail shots to potential / current clients etc?

Any advice will be hugely appreciated.

Re: HTML Emails

I have figured out how to enter a html file into the email ok. Just need to know if there is any free, good software i can use to build and save as html? i tried my test with word, but its pretty basic.

Any info would be great, thanks.

Comment

Re: HTML Emails

MS Publisher.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Best email program?

Hi All.

We are having major issues setting our email up in Outlook. Consistently wont recognise our passwords. What is the best prog to use to set up our emails? Dont need anything exciting, as long as we can set up nice signatures, that would be great. I have tried the ones on cpanel, but they look a little too basic for our needs.

And info on experience would be hugely appreciated.

Comment

Re: Best email program?

By far the best Email Utility ("program") to use in the required Windows environment is in fact Outlook.

The issues you describe are 99% likely all on your end -- on your system -- and have nothing to do with the program itself. You should make sure your system (and the Office suite itself) is completely updated and free from error to assure optimal performance. Also, rather than using any "auto-configuration" when setting up your email in Outlook, you will experience better results if you do it manually according to the precise instructions outlined in the Tutorials.

Another contributing factor to your 'issue' may well be the integrity of your connection: either the type, speed, or manner in which you connect to the server may influence proper Logon (such as creating timeouts or labored validation). If you are using wireless network connection between your system and the modem, this also may need to be re-configured to allow a cleaner, more positive dataflow.

Again, Outlook performs flawlessly if updated properly and connecting surely.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X