This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Privacy/Cookie Code

Where can I get the code to add to my website for people to have the option for privacy cookies on each page of my site.

Many thanks

Re: privacy cookies

Since this is singularly a UK Internet issue, your best bet is to do a Google Search for one that is suitable.
    I found one script that looks like it does the job here > http://cookiesdirective.com/

Once selected, simply add the script according to the instructions and as outlined in the Tutorials.

* Pay heed to the 'Directive' with regard to 'Cookie Creating Scripts Websites' and how this only applies to CMS platforms such as Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, etc. and Shopping Cart platforms such as osCommerce, ZEN Cart, etc. BlueVoda is not a platform that contains a 'cookie-creating script' and therefore only needs the "Declaratory Function" of any such compliance implementation script of your choosing. (Even if your "Business" site uses PayPal to process transactions, only PayPal itself needs implement such a compliance script for UK customers - which it does - not you!)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X