X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge ABVFP selections

Hi,
    I am using ABVFP as an application form for advertisements in my website wsdirectory.com.
    The advertiser has to make two selections, one is the type of advertisement and the second is the period of displaying the selected advert.
    I need to know how can I combine (merge) the results of the two selection so that I can manage the charges.
    Thanks
    Souheil

Re: Merge two selections in ABVFP

Each remains a single (choice) Form Field data item, and can only be manually "merged" upon receipt.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Merge two selections in ABVFP

Thanks Vasili, this is clear.
      Another question regarding the same website and the form ABVDP.
      In the form I have a combobox where advertisers can select a type of Banner.(23 options)
      Each of these Options has a reference like this one with a different id:
      "<option value="https://www.2checkout.com/checkout/spurchase?sid=163252&quantity=1&product_id=17">Hal f Banner: 234x60, Top, $150/mth. Period = one-year</option>"
      When I fill the form and click submit, it takes me to thankyou page as it is required by the Form ( here I have change it to: https://www.2checkout.com/checkout/spurchase)
      My question: I need to send the form to two pages: One is my database and the other is the payment processor, in this case it is 2CO.
      I know this can be done, but I require the code for it
      Thanks
      Souheil

Comment

Re: Merge ABVFP selections

Have no idea. Were it me, I would simply enter 2 different addresses in the SEND field separated by a comma with no spaces.

There is no assistance for "coding" in these Forums, even for ABVFP ... you may wish to instead send in your specific inquiries to Customer Support to see if they have the resolution to offer you further.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X