Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• under siege

hi there,

first of all i must say i'm pretty much impressed with everything so far vodahost seems to offer sounds almost too good to me.

therefore,i would love to sign up and transferr my domains sooner rather than later but here is the catch,my computer is apparently remote controlled by some unfriendly elements and despite quite a few attempts over the last 12 months i simply cannot get rid of it - well i can live with that only just one thing turned out to be a little complicated - the payment via credit card over the internet,a job my former webmaster kindly arranged for me - personally i would hardly entrust any given details like bank account and cc number to the internet anymore - after all my experience over the last year,i cant believe i m safe behind a firewall when some hacker aiming directly my pc.additionally my domains are about to expire within the next six months - bottomline my question is just if there is something like an alternative payment option i can made other then online payments - something else i cannot believe that this is the one and only way to transffer an amount of money from point a to b,
    please assist thank you

Re: under siege

http://support.vodahost.com/index.ph...wnloaditemid=4
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Re: under siege

well,i think thats what i was so desperately looking for i guess - thanks racer thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
      X