• Linking Web Pages to Navigation Template

Vodahost,
    I plugged in and edited the navigation template as follows:
    Home
    Services
    Products
    About Us
    Contact Us

I created seperate web pages for each "button" that I edited in my navigation template as follows:

Home (saved as index.bvp)
    Services (saved as services.bvp)
    Products (saved as products.bvp)
    About Us (saved as aboutus.bvp)
    Contact Us (saved as contactus.bvp)

Am I on the right track? If so, how do I link each web page to the navigation template "buttons?" Also, in the "Products" web page that I created, I have three products that I've listed and would like to hyper link the text to a detailed discription of each product specified; I just can't figure out how to do that. Please help.

One more question, is there any way I can preview or test the web page before I publish it on the Web? I want to make sure that all the links work once my web sight is up an running. Please advise.

Thanks,
    -MB-

Re: Linking Web Pages to Navigation Template

Originally posted by madbunny
    Vodahost,
    I plugged in and edited the navigation template as follows:
    Home
    Services
    Products
    About Us
    Contact Us

I created seperate web pages for each "button" that I edited in my navigation template as follows:

Home (saved as index.bvp)
    Services (saved as services.bvp)
    Products (saved as products.bvp)
    About Us (saved as aboutus.bvp)
    Contact Us (saved as contactus.bvp)

Am I on the right track?

Yes, as long as you didn't add those extensions.

If so, how do I link each web page to the navigation template "buttons?"

double click on the nav bar. Then double click on each button and add the links.

Also, in the "Products" web page that I created, I have three products that I've listed and would like to hyper link the text to a detailed discription of each product specified; I just can't figure out how to do that. Please help.

Create a page for each product and link as above.

One more question, is there any way I can preview or test the web page before I publish it on the Web? I want to make sure that all the links work once my web sight is up an running. Please advise.

Yes. Page Preview.

Thanks,
    -MB-
    I think you should familiarise yourself with the excellent video tutorials that VodaHost has taken the time to make especially to help new members. You will find them very enlightening. The can be found at: http://www.support.vodahost.com/inde...gebase&_a=view

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X