This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fillable PDF Form Needed

I have an existing client that has a page in their site that I built where I took their existing job application and created a submitable form out of it. When completed and submitted, the information is e-mailed to them, but they do not like the format of the e-mailed content that they receive.

So they are asking for a fillable form be created using their existing physical job application. The job application was created in Word. I know it can be converted into a pdf document, and have seen where they then can then be formatted into a fillable form.

The question is.... Is it possible for this form to then be completed and submitted back to the client directly through their website so that when the client receives it, they can view and print it off just as the actual application would look like?

Ideally, the applicant would not have to save the fillable document and then upload it back through the site, but i'm not sure how that would work.

What I need from you is an estimate to:
    1) Create the fillable form using the Word doc application that I can provide
    2) Write any script that may be required to make this project work, if necessary
    3) Provide instruction on how to format the page correctly so it can be published and functional
    OR
    3) I can provide you with a page file for you to format and e-mail back to me to publish.

Let me know what else you may need in order to provide a quote for this project.

Thanks,
    Scott

www.sellingudesign.com
    Scott

My Web Design Site

Re: Fillable PDF Form Needed

No.

You would be better off creating the usable form in either Word or as a PDF (which can be encrypted so it cannot be changed, just filled in --- but only if that User has Adobe and not just Adobe Reader installed on their system) as a Download for the User to complete on their own, on their system. Then, when complete and re-Saved, it can be uploaded using the common email Upload function.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X