sending email problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sending email problems

I have a problem that many e-mail sending from my domain otomatically; is it possible, I have received the following msg millions time, what could be the problem , is there virus in my sites. my domains are www.satkotrading.com and www.nertontrading.com pls helpThis message was created automatically by mail deliverysoftware.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one ormore of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)failed:
    blem that many e-mail sending from my domain otomatically; is it possible

Re: sending email problems

Someone is Spoofing your email address to distribute spam and/or malware, and emails that are blocked by some systems (flagged after being scanned) are being returned to you simply because your email is being used as "sender" and is serving as a 'mask' for the actual sender.

It is common for email addresses to be scoured from websites if they are simply appearing as common text without an actual Form present (as on your website: operations@satkotrading.com ) and even from Contact Forms if they are have not included a CAPTCHA feature in the Form, as scripts can "read" page source to pinpoint the email addresses present in email Form scripting.

If it is a real problem, you will need to delete the email address being Spoofed from your Domain's Email Configuration (in cPanel) and either create and use another one in its place permanently, or delete the email address for at least 60 days before restoring it.

There is not much else you can do to prevent Spoofing, other than to never simply show an email address as Text (which relies on the visitor's system to send emails -- when and if they turn it on!) and to always use a Form instead that includes security measures proactively (installing CAPTCHA in all Email Forms from the beginning).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X