Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grouping pictures and texts

Hi There,

I have just discovered Bluevoda and am very interested in joining as I want to use Soholaunch.

While designing my website I encountered something annoying. If I wish to insert text or a picture and have to create space I have to move each individual picture, text etc to create this space. Is it possible to group pictures and text so I can move it as a whole?

Now I am posting I have also the following questions:
    Is it also possible to work with you from Romania?
    Are there any cons at hosting outside Romania?
    May I use your solution to offer webdesign and building to my SME clients? I charge them and I pay you.
    Does your email newsletter also offer reporting on emails send?

I await your reply.

Regards,

Isfahan Doekhie
    Isfahan
    www.ypabizz.com

Re: Grouping pictures and texts

]Hi There,

I have just discovered Bluevoda and am very interested in joining as I want to use Soholaunch.

BlueVoda and Soholaunch are two entirely different products. Of course you can create pages in both and then link them, but the style will be entirely different

While designing my website I encountered something annoying. If I wish to insert text or a picture and have to create space I have to move each individual picture, text etc to create this space. Is it possible to group pictures and text so I can move it as a whole?

You can multiple select by holding down the Shift button, or you can "surround" the objects to make a multiple selection and move them all together. You can't group them.

Now I am posting I have also the following questions:
    Is it also possible to work with you from Romania?

Yes it is, by pointing your nameservers to vodahost.

Are there any cons at hosting outside Romania?
    No.

May I use your solution to offer webdesign and building to my SME clients? I charge them and I pay you.

You can do so. But please consider that if you gisnup on their behalf, you are also legally responsible of the content of the site. Not very wise.

Does your email newsletter also offer reporting on emails send?

I don't understand the question.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply.

What I meant with the reporting on email newsletters:

There are several email newsletter marketing solutions that offers design of newsletters and the sending of these newsletters. Next to that you also get reports on how many people opened, read, deleted etc the email and also which pages have been visited. See e.g. www.constantcontact.com.

Your solution offers much more and is pricewise much more interesting. The only thing I miss is the reporting.

Hope this is clear.

Thanks,

Isfahan
      Isfahan
      www.ypabizz.com

Comment

Constantcontact as well as other similars are independent products that use their servers for the email campaign. Vodahost has a very strict pollicy about email: non asked for emails are automatically considered to be spam, and VodaHost DOES NOT ALLOW use of it's servers for spamming.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X