Bluevoda vs soholaunch vs old site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluevoda vs soholaunch vs old site

I already have an existing site (www.mountaincityonline.com) if i transfer over to vodahost, can i upload my old site, so i dont have any downtime, while i create a new one using soholaunch (i like the calendar of events its has) or bluevoda and will can i edit my old site with either of your programs..................I still do my html coding by hand..........i am an old schooler and do you support ftp32 its a 3rd party ftp client??

Re: Bluevoda vs soholaunch vs old site

1. No problem about FTP.
    2. You can upload your old site .
    3. Soholaunch cannot do any editing. BV has a function for importing ecisting html pages either from internet or from your computer. Then you can make the changes that you need. Please note that the pages will then be saved in .bvp format, and only converted in html at the moment of publishing on your VodaHost account.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X