This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My WebCam Site!

My name is CornFedHot...I have an soft side adult content site here and recently moved form another web host. I bought <moderated>, tried <moderated> and Words can't express-
    I am so glad I did! I absolutely love blue voda site builder!!

I have to admit, Vasili and his advice (the jist of which is more like) "you need to study and FOLLOW the TUTORIALS IN THE ORDER THEY ARE LISTED to learn how to use blue voda because the best method is ,learning by doing" seemed to be on nearly every page when I had to search how to do something I didn't understand, really kinda scared me and prompted me not to ask for help.
    HE IS SOOOO RIGHT THOUGH!!
    I am not uneducated but at same time am a photographic learner and really need to see things done before I grasp them with full knowledge. The video tutorials are BRILLIANT and the best on the WWW.
    I'd recommend voda host and their builder to anyone who is looking for the 'big red easy button' to site building. I'm now confident I can fix my own captcha issue
    Which brings me to navaldesigns ABVFP-
    I LOOOVE IIIT! YOU are AWESOME, very smart and worth yer weight in GOLD!!!
    -stoopid mysql n php- geez...mensa anyone?
    So,after all that typing and 10 broken nails,a huge dent in my pocketbook with time lost online, a billion 'do-overs',uploading,deleting,re-uploading and I'm still not done, but the pages I have....WORK!!!!! (cept the captcha)
    Thanks so much for the absolutely wonderful time I have been having building my site.

Cornie
Working...
X