This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website form sent to spam

I have a website form on my website, all mail from this gets sent to my gmail account, but seems to always ends up in spam. I have been told to put the sender into my address, but of course its allways from different people. please help.

Re: Website form sent to spam

Whether you use Outlook, Live, Gmail, or another advanced email client, if you manually "move" emails from Spam to the Inbox the email client will quickly "learn" which is the proper Folder to deliver your Website-generated email.

You should always check your Spam Folder regularly anyway, but if you do your due diligence, eventually things will even out and a normal routine of functionality will emerge.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I have manually moved every email i have ever had from my website to my inbox, i think its best to delete the form and put it down to expierience

Comment

You're not getting it, Johnny: ALL website Form-generated email has the Header and Message field identifiers that you configure in the FORM PROPERTIES itself .... there are no "sender" indentifiers whatsoever that would trigger webForm email going to Spam!

Unless Gmail is picking up your Domain ID in the email Header ("sent on behalf of Whatever@YourSiteName.com") or that you have included a link in the body of the email with a Domain that is on a BlackList, then Gmail is simply filtering out all such email as a possible threat because it has a link to "an unverified Domain" ... still, though, by removing any links in the body of the email (to "clean up" the emails themselves) and by moving your WebForm Email to your Inbox repeatedly, Gmail should "learn" that this is the proper destination despite whatever independent filters are being applied.

Whatever. Giving up is usually not the best solution, but if it works for you, then great!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X