This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAPro Setup

Anybody know how to use and install this program. I'm using soho and trying to figure out how to use. Instructions givin not enough. Maybe we can do some trading one stuff I know. I downloaded it, but the instructions for installation starts off aweful. Maybe a link to your website from mine would be good exchange if somebody can start me off from beginning. Once I have install then I believe I can do the rest. I can't even figure out where I should make new database either. First page of installation guide for the PAPro Setup is foriegn to me. HELP. Beginning Installations says Clean Installation, then, it says Set directory permissions. I don't understand that area. It says, In order to install the system, some file and directory permissions have to be changed.
    File/settings/settings.php and directories /banners,/exports have to be writable by PHP. To enable this, you should CHMOD them to 644 or 666. All Foriegn
    sigpic

Re: PAPro Setup

We offer an installation service for US$50, please click the below to order it.

https://vodahost.com/modernbill/order/orderwiz.php?v=8

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X