This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My index page with a php form will not change

I have a website www.webtecs.info and I have an index page that has been used as a sign in page with a php form. I now want to change the page back to a normal webpage (without a form). I have changed the index page and saved it but when I publish it does not change it from the previous form page. I do publish using "publish all files" Help please.

Re: My index page with a php form will not change

Originally posted by beachblue View Post
    I have a website www.webtecs.info and I have an index page that has been used as a sign in page with a php form. I now want to change the page back to a normal webpage (without a form). I have changed the index page and saved it but when I publish it does not change it from the previous form page. I do publish using "publish all files" Help please.
    1. Be sure to change PAGE PROPERTIES back to "Publish Page as HTML" after deleting the Form.
    2. Use BlueFTP to access your "public_html/" Directory to remove the "index.php" page version, because ".php" will always present first, and you must remove the conflict so the ".html" page will present.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X