Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• query

hello there,
    i wish to make a website for myself but also want to block the domain names with other org, info ect ect...what i mean is i want to make a website named www.chandni.com but at the same time i also want to buy other domain names beginning with chandni means www.chandni.org www.chandni.info www.chandni.edu ect etc... now i am aware i am allowed to host any number of websites using one account using blue voda. so i am just confirming...

i am aware that bv would give me one domain name as free when i sign up with blue voda and if i purchased a couple of other domains i can still host the wesbite with bv on the same account ????
    i hope i am able to explain the situation clearly...is it possble hosting www.chandni.com, www.chandni.org, www.chandni.net ect using one bv account. i would have having the same information on all the different domain name..
    many thanks
    chandni

Re: query

Originally posted by chandni
    hello there,
    i wish to make a website for myself but also want to block the domain names with other org, info ect ect...what i mean is i want to make a website named www.chandni.com but at the same time i also want to buy other domain names beginning with chandni means www.chandni.org www.chandni.info www.chandni.edu ect etc... now i am aware i am allowed to host any number of websites using one account using blue voda. so i am just confirming...

i am aware that bv would give me one domain name as free when i sign up with blue voda and if i purchased a couple of other domains i can still host the wesbite with bv on the same account ????
    i hope i am able to explain the situation clearly...is it possble hosting www.chandni.com, www.chandni.org, www.chandni.net ect using one bv account. i would have having the same information on all the different domain name..
    many thanks
    chandni
    Yes Chandni, you can host multiple domains - as add-on domains - to the one hosting package. You will get your first free with your new hosting package but will have to purchase the others.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: query

And you do NOT want to put all the same info on all of them. That would be duplicate domains and would hurt you. But buying them all would be fine - just build ONE site and redirect all of them to the one - that would mean anyone clicking on any of the names would always go to the same site.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
      X