This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally signed up!!

I did it and I'm happy! I was however a little concerned that someone has purchased the same domain name but with and org. It really scared me....does someone have the same idea as me?? I looked up the website and there wasn't one yet. Maybe someone just bought the name for now!! I'm a little nervous but anxious to get started and amaze my self and everyone else....those ***** aren't too big are they?

Re: I finally signed up!!

I think it is great that you have finally signed up! I am a technology consultant and trainer and have been working with web design for over five years now. I have two accounts on here and can definitely say that out of all the hosting services I have been with this one is the best. Their BlueVoda Web Design software is absolutely the best web design software I have found, even for technical types like me who like to work with HTML and CSS. I've used Frontpage, GoLive, Dreamweaver, CoffeeCup, and many others, and even though all of them have some good features if you want to get a very nice site up quickly, Vodahost's web design software is the best I have seen. Plus their hosting service is the best value for what you pay and the most complete. And they host a technical support community that is very responsive to any questions you may have.

Regarding the domain name, you should try to get the *.net, *.info, *.biz, or any other one you can so that you have it. Often times people register only one domain name level, *.com, and don't register the others.

I am very happy with this hosting service and you should be able to do very well with Vodahost.

Pierre Clark

Comment

Thanks!
      Do you think that I should be registering the others.net etc through blue voda and why do I want all of them? Does this help my business or ????

I'm really new!!

DG

Comment

Yes, if you can, register all of them. By registering them all you can prevent others from registering them and you can point all of them to your website and increase your website traffic, which will definitely boost your business. You can register them through VodaHost's web registration setup or http://www.godaddy.com, which has a sale on now and gives you a discount on registering multiple domains. Good luck!

Comment

Just back from a clearing the mind bike ride and went OH I get it!! Of course that makes sense...! It was my DUH moment!!

Comment

I've signed up, watched and read the tutorials....now what? I can't seem to figure out where to go next. I keep searching and searching.....still searching! I'd like to start building...

Comment

Originally posted by Dubai Girl
              I've signed up, watched and read the tutorials....now what? I can't seem to figure out where to go next. I keep searching and searching.....still searching! I'd like to start building...
              What are you actually struggling with? Please could you be a little more precise? If it's about a specific issue, please consider posting a new thread in the appropriate forum. This one is really just for pre-sales. :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You're right!

Comment

Working...
                X