Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry! Missing out a "DON'T"

I am sorry! Naval,
    Thousand of apology, if had offended you.
    Please forgive me by missing out the "DON'T".
    Thanks God! I reread what I posted on 05-11-2006 . 5:14pm and found out a small but a BIG fatal mistake I made.
    Now, I have corrected it below and resubmit it on this new thread.
    Of course! I highly appreacite of all the help that you have given.
    Peace,
    WS_Blue
    .................................................. ..............................................
    Posted on 05-11-2006. 5:44pm by WSBlue.
    Hope you don't mind, also by telling you this;
    I worry, I may not be able to get my web done even after I transfer it to Vodahost.
    Everybody is very busy here to help me with the scripts I need for my form. Of course, I must not blame anyone here, afterall I understand that they DON'T (I missed out the "don't) got paid and I also haven't even pay anything yet. I must appreciate that I have gotten alot from BlueVoda. Its helps me to design my first web.
    However, I wish to get my script for my form as soon as possible, as I still have alot to do. I can make use a lot of others Vodahost' features after I open an account with Vodahost.
    My web is almost done, only got one more step / script to go but still don't know when to get this "almost done" thing to be done soon.
    Must I open an account with Vodahost first, to make it more appropiate to ask for help? Please advise! :)
    Regards,
    WS_Blue
    .................................................. ................................................

Re: Sorry! Missing out a "DON'T"

ALL members, me included, sometimes make grammar, syntax or sense mistakes. We have learned to understand what the real meaning behind the words is, so don't worry. The missing DON'T was understood.

What i would like to point out is that the Vodahost family has accepted you as a full member though you are currently hosting elsewhere. I think that there is not a lot of companies or communities that do this.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Sorry! Missing out a "DON'T"

Originally posted by navaldesign
      ALL members, me included, sometimes make grammar, syntax or sense mistakes. We have learned to understand what the real meaning behind the words is, so don't worry. The missing DON'T was understood.

What i would like to point out is that the Vodahost family has accepted you as a full member though you are currently hosting elsewhere. I think that there is not a lot of companies or communities that do this.

First of all, thank you so much by accepting me as a full member even I don't have an account yet with Vodahost.
      Actually, I had my site hosted it somewhere before I found out about Vodahost.
      My previus web was designed by the present host.
      I was not satisfied and I went through around until I found out about BV website builder.
      I know, I will transfer my site and have it hosted by Voda.
      That is why, I ask about transfering domain, have it unlokced and fee.
      Thanks again for the second scripts you just provided.
      I have not tried it yet. Will let you know the result later.
      Regards,
      WSBlue

Comment

Working...
      X