making page from pdf file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making page from pdf file

I have a ebook which I want to make into a page for downloading for customers it is in a pdf format ,how can I get the ebook to be a webpage.
    The book is in myhardrive and not on another site.

Re: making page from pdf file

Well- you could copy and past the contents into the webpage of your design and then they could print out the web page. If it is only a few pages long that would not be a problem. But if it is a lot of pages I would suggest letting them download the pdf.

How big is the pdf file? How many pages?

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Size of file 426kb...202 pages.
      Would like them to download in pdf format put am not allowed to do it from the site I got it from.

Comment

I'm guessing there are some copyright issues and that is why they don't want if copied. Would be better to provide a link to site where they can purchase it legally.

Cheers

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

No problem with copywriting . I have resale rights to this and a few more and this is what is stated on the download link for the books.....You may not link directly to this site. Please download your products and make them available from your website or in printed format....
          So as you can see I need to make them on my site

Comment

Ok- I am a little confused. I would still like to work on this with you.

So if I understand correctly, you downloaded it from their site in pdf format but they will not let you have others download it in pdf format from your site?

Is this correct?

Andy
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Ebooks in PDF format are meant to stay this way. So after downloading the PDF file from the owner's site, just upload it to your site. Make sure your visitors first go through some payment procedure and then get the link to download. Make sure that after payment they get a password to download it. The content of Ebooks that are not free is not meant to be available on your site. You should only create a page or two with the presentation of the book, then provide them a link to payment and then have them download it.
              Last edited by navaldesign; 05-16-2006, 06:38 AM.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

So if I understand correctly, you downloaded it from their site in pdf format but they will not let you have others download it in pdf format from your site?

They do want others to download it but from my site,

Comment

Ok- then I believe Navaldesign has summed up how to take care of your problem above.

Andy
                  PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X