Uploading files from my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading files from my site

Before purchasing from you, I need to be able to set up my website where customers can upload picture files from their hard drive to me using the "browse button" that one typically sees on other websites. How does one do that in BlueVoda?

Also, I read about the rotating button being used for a slideshow? Could you explain how that works. I would need this feature too.
    Thanks for help.
    Dween Bean

Re: Uploading files from my site

You do it using the upload field in Forms. Then you will need also a php script to process your form. There are lots of examples in the Forms forum
    It is "rotating" banner. You insert the pics that you want and Bv rotates (alternates) them. A standard feature in BV.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Uploading files from my site

What are you trying to accomplish? This requires creating a directory and
      possibly a database on the server. You can not do this before you join.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X