Html box & hosting all my images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Html box & hosting all my images

Hello, I have been trying to load a complete html page from my saved templates in my computer but bv would only take image files no .html so I opened a html box and copied a completed web page html code (index.html) into the html box. So when I hit the preview button it looks alright but all images are not shown do I have to host all the images in my hosting server were the actual site will be hosted and if so how and were do I load all the images. I think the way I went about this is to easy since each link and button you press need to go to a separate page. Any ideas thanks.

If you want to do this you only need to copy the html inside the <BODY></BODY> tags, the <HTML><HEAD><BODY> tags are already generated by BlueVoda.
    Forum Moderator
    BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo
      If you want to do this you only need to copy the html inside the <BODY></BODY> tags, the <HTML><HEAD><BODY> tags are already generated by BlueVoda.
      OK thanks and I will try that and what about the images be hosted part and do I have to do each page separate like I did with the index.html page there is about 6 separate html pages for the complete finished template I have.

Comment

BlueVoda is the created to be used as an HTML editor.
        You are much more flexible if you manually import all images/text in BlueVoda.
        Forum Moderator
        BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Working...
        X