About the space and the speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the space and the speed

What is the maximum speed for my website?
    Can others upload or download files from my website? And If upload files for other people to download, is there a limit for the amount of upload or download?

Re: About the space and the speed

It depends on yours or your visitors interner connection.
    Yes, you can upload files, and yes, they can download them. The size limit depends only on the script that you will use.
    Please note that Vodahost does not allow file depository sites (there is no problem for a limited number of downloads, you can't use them for hundreds or thusands of downloads)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

when there are lots of people visit my website, what is the total speed for them?

Comment

What is the difference between database space and website space? how big are they in my website?

Comment

No limit. You are connected on an ultrafst line

There is no other limit for databases than your total disk space (12 Gb), both your pages and your databases share the same total disk space
          Last edited by navaldesign; 05-21-2006, 05:16 PM.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Our servers are fiber optically connected to the internet backbone at the rate of 100 MB per second.
            Last edited by Brad; 05-21-2006, 07:33 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X